Kollel Intern – Summer Job Openings
Drisha is looking for an intern to support our Summer Kollel programming and logistics. This intern would have the option of studying in the Kollel for a portion of the day; the exact schedule can be determined collaboratively during the interview process.
This individual should have the following:
- Familiarity with immersive Jewish educational programming.
- Ability to quickly develop a sense of ownership and empowerment.
- A desire to connect with others in a programmatic context.
- Organizational and logistical skills.
- Proficiency with basic technologies such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Google Drive.
- Jewish text study background is a plus, but not required.
The core functions of this position are:
- Supporting the work of the Rosh Kollel, Director of Logistics, and Assistant Program Director by executing tasks relevant to the core components of the Kollel.
- Assisting in coordinating and executing an off-site Shabbaton during the program.
- Interacting with participants and paying attention to the participants’ collective experience of the program.
Salary will depend on the schedule of work that we collaboratively agree on during the interview process.
If you are interested in applying to or learning more about this position, please email Jonathan Wasserman at [email protected].