The Administrative Assistant will fulfill office and secretarial tasks to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Must be computer proficient, especially with Microsoft Office Suite and social media platforms. An energetic and competent professional who is comfortable serving the needs of administrative and executive staff related tasks.
- General office assistance such as answer phones, filing, data entry, distributing mail
- Maintain organization’s calendar of events
- Manage general mail and email communications (thank you letters, email@example.com emails)
- Social Media, including high facility with Facebook and Instagram, and abilitiy to use Constant Contact
- Basic website updates
- Work with Director of Operations to ensure vendors and service providers are invoiced and paid on time
- Prepare and coordinate communications and correspondences in NY and Israel.
- Maintain organized filing systems
- Office supply inventory maintenance and ordering
- Other general clerical functions and staff support as needed
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic facility with Hebrew
- Self-motivated and organized with excellent time management skills
- Ability to work alone and with a team; ability to take direction
- Bachelors Degree
This is a full-time job, salary commensurate with experience.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Administrative Assistant”
(Posted January 2018)